According to studies, I spend waaaayyyy too much time in the kitchen. Well, although I can’t change who I am, I will definitely make the most of my time there by following these 5 simple hacks to help clean and organize around the kitchen.
1. Clean Stainless Steel Pots and Pans with Flour:
- Sprinkle dry flour on a rag
- Buff your pan/pot in the sink
- Rinse off
- Admire your reflection
2. Use magazine holders to organize your freezer and save space.
3. Prevent spills in your fridge with a cutting board.
4. Ball up your mesh produce bags and use them to scrub pots or clean messy surfaces.
5. Get that tough-to-clean cheese-grater sparkling with a toothbrush.